Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow again!!

Hello friends.  Today around my area we are being blasted with another snow storm...makes me wonder if all those silly groundhogs were right about spring.  HEHEHE!!  I hope they were because as I am sure you know already, I am ready for SPRING!!  So while the snow is blowing today I will be trying to stay warm while making some yummy projects.  


I do have a few things to share today.  I have still been working on some love notes for a few people.......


First I altered a bag that had some buttons in it.  I used some of the new Sassafras Lass paper and stickers that I got inside my Noel Mignon kit. 

Inside are a few yummy cinnamon lollipops.

Next up is a little bag of treats I created for my sons teacher aides.
The stamps are from Unity.  I colored the sweet ladybug image with Copics.

And here is what it looks like right now outside my door.....

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day,
JennK

No comments: