Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cuttlebug be inspired # 18

Good Morning!! Hope your Wednesday is going great. Today it is time for some Cuttlebug Challenge inspiration!! For today's be inspired challenge the dt team and I all made shaped cards. My shaped card is actually an upside down pocket filled with paper flowers.

As you can see on the inside I created a little pocket to hold my paper flowers I created.

Well, I hope you have fun with this one and can join us at cuttlebug challenge. If you haven't been over to cuttlebug challenge yet and are wondering how to get there just click on the link provided here..http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you soon.

P.S. if you like what you see here maybe you might consider joining to receive updated as they happen.

Supplies used:

Cuttlebug & cuttlebug folders ( birds and swirls, divine swirls, stylized flowers, perfectly paisley, spots and dots and butterfly), cuttlebug die (flowers)

Sizzix dies (pocket, large daisies and leaf stem)

Stamp Stampin Up

Ribbon American crafts

Ink Momento and colorbox

12 comments:

Allison said...

great card, love the bright colours of all the flowers
AllisonX

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love all the bright colors.

Mrs J said...

I love this Jenn! Great shape and I love how you have the flowers peeking out of the top! Such a happy card!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Eva said...

Jenn, what a gorgeous card is this. Love your idea of the flowers, it's just beautiful!

Lea L. said...

What an inventive use of a pocket...it looks like a house! Awesome job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

Karen said...

Love the little flowers that pop right out when you open the card. Such a bright and cheerful card and awesome take on the challenge!

Becky G said...

This is totally adorable! Ilove how you have the flowers peeking over the roof! Such a great idea!

Hugs~Becky

kshand said...

I love this....makes me long for spring even more :) The colors are sure to brighten the day. Wonderful card!!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I love the "peak-a-boo" effect of the card! Beautiful job on the flowers, great detail and colours! Love it!!

Hugs

~Spike

Annie said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Jenn I love it. I'm really quite envious of you this week - I was really looking forward to this challenge when I was on the team - ah well not to worry.
Just popped over to say thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and also good job on spotting the daft thing I'd done - yep 2008 it is not!!!

lol

Ann xxx

Meda said...

How cute is this! I just bought the Provo Craft flowers dies so I will try them soon.
Meda

Cheryl said...

What a cute idea! I love all the spring flowers - I am so ready for it.