Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cuttlebug BE INSPIRED # 30



What a wonderful die cut Peek-a-view box I got to work with this week from creative cuts!! WOW is all I can say. The products are awesome..already cut and scored. Head on over to http://www.creativecutsandmore.com/ to get some.

First I embossed the clear insert with the birds and swirls embossing folder in my cuttlebug.

I then cut a border from some Cosmo cricket paper. I punched the border with my Fiskars flowers border punch. I love to use these punched to give a little extra detail to the edge of my paper.

The top and bottom of the box I stamped with some swirls and then heat embossed the paper before I assembled them. Then I finshed decorating with a rub-on, A beautiful flower Some great vintage lace. I spelled out forever with some letter stickers. Finally I filled the box with some multi colored kisses.


I love the way it turned out and how easy the die cuts from creative cuts were to use...LOVE IT!!

Don't forget to head on over to the Cuttlebug challenge blog for the rest of the DT projects. Also you will want to visit us over on the cuttlebug challenge blog regularly because we alway's have something new to inspire you.

Happy Craftin', JENN K

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

wow!!..this is gorgeous!!..love that large flower!!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Love all the closeup shots Jenn! You did a lovely job with your box, it's got such a romantic vintage vibe to it!

Allison said...

soo lovely jenn
AllisoNX

Lea L. said...

This is really beautiful! I just love the vintage image you used! Great job this week!

~Lea

Mrs J said...

Stunning Jenn! I hadn't realised that you'd embossed the acetate - it looks gorgeous, and I just love the way you have decorated and embellished the box - perfect!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Unknown said...

So, so beautiful! I love the vintage look and all the elegant details!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Box..love that large flower..so pretty:) Jenn..TFS:)♥

Karen said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Jenn! I love this and your take on the challenge!!

Hugs,
Karen

Christine said...

Love the vintage feel of this project, Jenn! The way you embossed the clear insert is so clever...I'm sure this must look gorgeous IRL! The person who receives this will surely be blessed by such a wonderful gift! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amber said...

Wow Jenn, amazing job! Love your take on this week's challenge and what a terrific tutorial! It is so vintage and classy! Great job.
Hugs
Amber

jinxi~ aka angi said...

uhhh WOW! That is awesomeeee!