Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fix it and forget it!!

I have been having some technical difficulties....so frustrating! My computer just does not want to cooperate with me lately. every time I try and upload a picture the computer crashes....AHHH! What is going on?! This just started happening out of the clear blue...I guess the computer felt that I didn't have enough things going on, right?! Well, anyway enough of my ranting. On to some things I have been up to.
Here we go.


Here is a layout I created using some paper from October Afternoon. Love this paper...wish I could get more of it. My little guy still loves his Plopper puppy.


This layout of my boys is made using some paper from Bo Bunny..Seems like I am always attracted to their products. I just love it all!! This Line is called U Bug Me....So cute! Just perfect for boy pages.


Some more Bo Bunny Love...this line is called Abbey Road...delish!!


Here is a Halloween layout I did of my son using some Basic Grey papers. Another great Manufacturer..



And here is a little sneak peek at what I have coming on Wednesday. Be sure to come back and take a look at what I created for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog.

Look at that I was able to upload some pictures for you to see...Yay!! It is alway's a hit or miss ya know?!

Thanks for stopping by, come back by soon. Hugs, Jenn K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn
Your creations are `fabulous` Cute photo`s..
I love those `Abbey Road` papers:)
I was actually brought up in a street up `Abbey Road` as a child hmmm
brings back memories:)TFS:)x

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Girllll I loveeee those pages.. especially the BoBunny page with the lil truck.. so inspiring. wow