Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Under the weather??

Seems like with Back to School comes getting sick.  My boys have been back for a week and a half now and already we have had to battle a small bug.  I stress to my boys to wash those hands..but I know it probably doesn't always get done.  What's a mom to do??  LOL!

I wanted to share a little card I created using a stamp from QKR Stampede. I just LOVE it!  It is called Sneaking away...LOL!

Isn't it the most FUN?!  On the inside I used another stamp from QKR Stampede called Up and Running.

So maybe the next time you know someone that is under the weather you might send them this fun image to perk them right up.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  JennK

3 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That is TOO cute!!!! hehee

I hope the guys are feeling better real soon!!!

Hunter had the sniffles over the weekend too.. now I have a sore throat.. hope we dont start the back and forth game! gah!

Carol said...

Fantastic card, Jenn!! I LOVE that image . . . haven't added it to my stash -- yet -- LOL, but I intend to!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such fun cards, Jenn!!! Those images crack me up!