Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello blog!!

So It has once again been eons since my last blog post.  So much has been going on in life right now that to blog has been pretty low on the list of priorities.  Right now I am in the process of moving to a new city.  I forgot how much WORK moving is!  I definitely recommend hiring a moving company if you can.  We did not and I am regretting it a little.  The big move should be over by this weekend though so I am looking forward to that.

When I take a break from packing endless boxes I usually jump on my computer to check e-mails, play around on facebook or hang out on the couch for awhile.  Recently while surfing some blogs I like to peek at I came across the new Serenade collection by Basic Grey!!  Oh BOY!  I think I may be in LOVE!!  I usually love anything Basic Grey to begin with; but add some butterflies and I am over the moon!  Have you seen it?!  It is so girly and pretty!




I know what I am going to be looking forward to getting my hands on SOON!!  I am now off to see what other new gems were introduced at CHA this year.  One day I want to go and see all the pretties up close and personal!



No comments: