Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Scrapfest 2




So I got two pages done that I used some of the sketches from creative scrappers sketch fest 2. One page I used one of Deanne's quotes for a Quote it! layout. I used some prints I had made of DS feet and hands back around the time these pictures were taken. I also used some different ribbon and brads to help add some interest to the page.
The other Layout I got done was the Monochromatic. This was fun and a little challenging to get all one color family that I was happy with. I ended up using buttons, felt and also stitching by hand on this page. I also decided to use a 3D lacquer on the letters.



I am hoping to get some more pages done tomorrow afternoon. DS has a winter program at school tomorrow night so unless I stay up late again I won't be scrapping tomorrow night.



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great Layouts. I have been having trouble finding time to scrapbook this semester. I am hoping to get some layouts done for scrapfest.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Cute layouts! Im glad you are getting an opportunity to work on these!

Jenn K said...

Me too! Thanks for all the nice comments ladies and checking out my blog. :-)