Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hello

Hello all you crafters out there in cyberspace!! I hope you are having a great weekend! We started our weekend on Thursday. The kids didn't have school on Friday and won't go back till after labor day. So it is 4 days of rest and relaxation...right?!

I have been working on my next project for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. This whole month we are celebrating our 1 Year birthday!! Woohoo for 1 year of fabulous inspirations!!

So the design team all came up with their own birthday party theme...we have a great assortment for you. Tinkerbell, tea time, Hello Kitty, under the sea, Cupcakes, Bowling...that is just naming a few!! I decided on doing a Monkey them for my darling hubby. He just loves Gorillas and monkeys.

The first Installment was the Invitation...you can go HERE to see all the great ideas the design team came up with. This next Wednesday Inspiration we will be bringing ideas to you for gift bags and cards. Here is a little sneak peek at what I have been working on...



Be sure to come by and take a look. Please take a moment to let us know what you think and come and join the party. We would love to see your birthday creation.

Well, I am going to go back to creating some more birthday fun....Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today, Jenn K

No comments: