Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Up late...craftin'!

So I am about to hit the hay but, I wanted to take a quick moment to share a project I finished tonight for a friend. She is having a sweet baby girl in just a few short weeks. I am so excited for her and her family. I am especially excited to be able to create something for a little baby girl. I have 2 boys so, this was so fun!

I used the new line from Cosmo Cricket called Earth Love. This is some fun paper to work with. Of course I absolutely adore all their products!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it and sharing it with all my friends here in blog space......

I am off to bed now. Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Jenn K

1 comment:

Tona said...

Love your mini album!
I love the Earth Love line too but haven't seen any around here yet.