Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tuesday Trigger time

Hello crafters!  Today the sun is shining and it is feeling much more like the first days of Spring.

Today I wanted to share a new to me challenge called Tuesday Triggers over on Moxi Fab!  These little triggers are so inspiring and I am glad I had a chance to play along.

The idea is to use a picture as a trigger for a theme for your project....the trigger for this challenge is...
Isn't this chair so fabulous anyway!!?  Who wouldn't be inspired?

Here is a card that it inspired me to create.

I used a new stamp set from Unity.  It is the KOM for March...isn't it yummy too?  The kraft paper is actually a bag I recycled.  I love the weight of the paper and this decorative edge is a nice bonus! 

I can't wait to see this weeks Tuesday trigger.  Stay tuned for The TPE Monday challenge!

Hugs, JennK



1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenn! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. Thanks so much for playing along! :)