Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday!!

Happy Wild Flower Wednesday!!  Hope your first few days of Spring have been magnificent!!  Today it is time for another challenge over on the Wildflower Patch.  The challenge is to create your own flowers and use some ribbon on a project.  I decided to create a little gift box out of a recycled round container.

I just love this little fairy, she can be used to grant so many wishes...
I am going to be using this little box for a small gift for a birthday.  Hope she loves the gift as well as the box.


And here is a close up of my handmade flower.  I used some ribbon to create the base of this flower.  Very Fun and easy to do.
And more ribbon along the edges of the box.  This was the perfect size to wrap around my container and helped to strengthen the edges too.  

I hope you can join us in this weeks fun challenge.  See ya there at The Wild Flower Patch!

Happy days!, JennK

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling box, Jenn!! What a cute idea!! I love the colors and textured background!!