Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

I want to wish all the dads a very Happy Fathers Day!  I hope it is a special day filled with lots of love and Hugs! 


A few quotes I found to share with you.


He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland


My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew


A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown


Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone


Spread the diaper in the position of the diamond with you at bat.  Then fold second base down to home and set the baby on the pitcher's mound.  Put first base and third together, bring up home plate and pin the three together.  Of course, in case of rain, you gotta call the game and start all over again.  ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968




Happy day!  JennK