Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Friends!  Did you have a great Valentine's yesterday?  The boys brought me flowers and some chocolates YUM!  Then hubby and I had a nice steak dinner (by chef Jenn).  Picked out a new red wine...blech, I didn't like it.  But it was great to cook with.  I also got a surprise Giraffe from hubby!  He knows how I love em'!



 Flowers from the boys

Flowers from Hubby

I also managed to finish up a mini album of some random pictures of the boys.  I used older and new Sassafrass papers and a few acrylic pages too.

Here is what the album looks like on the front.

I love all the little windows, allowing you to peek through to the next page.

And the end of the book.  I just LOVE these funny little monsters!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day!
Happy Craftin',
JennK

No comments: