Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few pages...

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had the opportunity to play along with Scrappy Sunday and a few of their sketches from this month.  They also have a wonderful prize up for grabs!!  I am gonna warn you now, I think these may be some of the darkest pictures ever...but I wanted to get them up.  I will try and get better ones tomorrow.  So let's get to it!


I am happy to say that I used up some older papers on these layouts!!  Making room for all the NEW stuff.

Supplies:
Papers: Moxie
Red letters: Paper Studio
Adhesive: Glue Arts

I just LOVE these pictures of my little man!  Oh to be 3 on Christmas morning!!


Supplies:
Paper: (background) Prima
Patterned papers: Basic Grey
Jolly: Jenni Bowlin
Boy letters: Creative Imaginations
Stickles: Star Dust
Stickers: Basic Grey
Flower and Button: Stash
Adhesive: Glue Arts and 3M


I hope you have enjoyed my layouts today.  Thanks so  much for stopping by!

JennK

No comments: