Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello, It's March already?!

So today I got bit by the creative BUG!  YAY!  Love it when that happens.  I have been using so many different things lately that my desk is well...how can I put this...Completely drowning in everything but the kitchen sink!  Yikes!  I say it shows I have been busy...but my hubby says it is just a chaotic mess!  **Insert evil laugh**


Anyway, I thought I should give a peek at what I have been up to today.


 I have been playing with some We R Memory Keepers again!  I am also LOVING these liquid pearls!  YUM!  
Supplies:
Papers: We R Memory Keepers
Kraft: out of scraps
Easter stamp: We R Memory Keepers
Scallop Circle die: Spellbinders 
Butterly die/embossing: Cuttlebug Provocraft
Liquid pearls: Petal Pink
Distress ink: Tea Dye
Border punch: Fiskars 
Stitching: sewing machine




Something else that has kept me busy is the Survivor challenge over on TallyScrapper.  I have been having so much fun so far with the challenges....but GUESS WHAT?!!  I have been sent to REDEMPTION Island!!!!  GASP!  SO now I gotta try and save my arse from being voted off!!!  YIKES!  So my challenge was to create a page using 5 of the same embellishments, the color orange (to represent my flame), and at least one of these words....OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, OUTLAST 


So how did I do????
Funny thing...I wanted to paint my Orange on..but I had no orange paint.....UGH, What's a girl to do?!!  

**LIGHTBULB**

Go and see what is in the kids crafty stash!!!  
And EUREKA!!! 
 Orange washable paint, courtesy of Crayola!!  YAY!


 I had to make use of some unconventional means to get all of my letters for all of my words.

Supplies:
Papers: Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel my fav.!)
Orange paint: Crayola (thanks boys)
Letter stickers: Thickers(subway, remarks)
Dew drops
staples
Twine 

Wish me luck in this Survivor challenge, hope I will be around for a few more weeks!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Friday for some more fun with Creative Inspirations Paints!!  Another fav. of mine!

Happy Craftin'!
JennK

No comments: