Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little PEEP...

Hello friends!  It's already Wednesday, and March is about to come to an end.  I am still finding Valentines around the house and now I gotta start thinking Easter.  I participate in my boys classroom parties throughout the  year and am usually on the lookout for a quick and simple idea for cute treat bags.  This year is no exception.  I gotta get started on these treats soon.  Any ideas?

In the meantime I have been creating some cute Spring inspired projects with a paper collection by We R Memory keepers called PEEP!  I just love the name and the colors, everything really!  I recently saw a request by none other than We R Memory Keepers for some spring projects featuring their products and knew I had to send in a few things I had been working on.  I am excited to say that I got an e-mail this morning wanting permission to share my designs on the blog!  Of course I said YES!!  I am not sure when they will share them, but I decided to share them here too.

So, here we go......

Look at those CUTE bunnies and jelly beans.  The stamp is by We R Memory Keepers also and is part of the PEEP line.  The stamp collection is called Easter Candy (so fitting right?!)
This card uses the Easter Candy stamp set too!

These 2 cards and the tag were all created using the PEEP line.  Don't you just love the versatility of it?  And the bright sunshiney colors!!  LOVE!

Well, I gotta go.  But, Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you can get some PEEP soon too, it really brightens your day!

Happy Craftin'
JennK

1 comment:

Amy Engle said...

Hi Jenn! This is the first time I've come across your blog but as a fellow blogger I wanted to make sure to leave a comment! I absolutely love the cards that you've made from the PEEP collection, especially the butterfly tree. Thank you for inspiring me to do more homemade cards!