Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scrappin' Time




So I was able to scrap a little this afternoon. This first layout was done using Flair designs paper and card stock stickers. I also attached some brads and star eyelets. Fun!



This second page was done using the Basic Grey urban prairie papers, brads and some K&Company flowers and chipboard letters. Just love all these lines. I also added some lace just to give some more girl power. LOL. I had fun playing with some of my new papers and embellies today. Hope to do some more tomorrow.

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I LOVE all the details of the Indian layout.. sooo cool!

I like those BG Urban Prairie papers too! You did great with them.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

ps: I just have to add.. I always wanted one of those beaded Indians. And I LOVE that tag!!! So cool!