Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Wonder


Well, I woke up this morning and realized that in all hustle and bustle of the Thanksgiving prep and just everyday cooking and such that the house was a mess! We have been in and out so much that it has been seriously neglected. So I got busy this morning and cleaned up a bit. I want to be able to play with a new Basic Grey set I picked up called urban prairie...I just love it! I also will be working on a me page. I will post any new pages I get complete today.....that is if I get to play today. I also realized something else today and that is that I absolutely love Christmas tree smell! It makes the season so yummy. My 2 year old just loves the lights...to see the wonder in his eyes makes you realize that we take so much for granted. I love that our kids can teach us something everyday!

No comments: