Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Copics!!


Here is a card I created using Copics to color in my stamped image. This is the first time I have used these awesome markers...so I still have a lot to learn. There is a slight learning curve to these but, it is worth the effort. The results are amazing. The colors are so bright and crisp..LOVE it!! I definitely think I will be investing in more of these markers and some different paper to color on. The paper I have been using seems to bleed a little outside the lines.

Here is the inside of my card. I like to incorporate the inside of the card as well. I think it just finishes off the card. This card is going to be for my Aunt's birthday this week.

Well, I will be posting more of my adventures in using these Copic markers soon. Till next time, Happy craftin'!! Jenn K

No comments: