Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Be inspired!!

So we are back!! The cuttlebug Challenge blog is in full swing again!! Today I bring you another project using the NEW not even released yet...STARS embossing folder.

I have had so much fun creating with this folder. The stars are increadable!! Love it!!
Here is the front of my card I created. I used some Kraft cardstock for the base, then layered up from there. Some blue cardstock embossed with the Stars folder then inked a little. I added some patriotic ribbon. Next a layer of red cardstock embossed with the Stars folder. Lastly I stamped on some Bling cardstock by Bazzill and layered that on top of the red. A little stitching then, I cut out some of the embossed stars and used them for my embellies finished off with some buttons.

Here is the inside of my card. I used all the same papers as on the outside again, layering them. I punched out the stars this time for the bottom of the card.

Be sure to check out all the fantastic projects the NEW cuttlebug challenge blog dt has come up with. I am sure they will knock your socks off!!

Come by again soon, Jenn K

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn:)
Your card is `Fabulous`...love how you used your folder...
Have a lovely Day :) xxx

Shantaie said...

Jenn, I LOVE LOVE that stitching its outstanding! What a wonderful birthday card!!

Michelle said...

jenn your challenge card is wonderful..i love your idea of using the stars and buttons together..
looking forward to being on the DT with you!

Karen said...

Love the stitching and all the stars poppping out Jenn! And, love the way ou displayed your ribbon on top of those awesome stars folder!!

Hugs,
Karen

Paula said...

Hi! I just found your blog thru Google and am now following. I noticed you have the ScrapRack banner on your blog. Has this done anything for you? I was curious because I just received an email from them for the same reason.

Come on over and visit my blog as well!

Paula

Meda said...

Thank you, Jenn. I love the card. I like the texture and specially the stitching.

Cassie said...

i thought this was just awesome jenn! loved how you cut out the stars!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

WOW, this is a coolllll embossing thingie! hehee
I love that!