Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Cosmo Cricket DT CALL!!

Are you serious??!!
So I know you all know that I just LOVE Cosmo Cricket!! If you didn't already know this...then you do now. When I saw that they are looking for a few new design team member, I about fell off my chair! I am so excited!! I will be posting a few new projects I created with some of their tasty papers and then I will be crossing every part of my body that can possibly be crossed!! In hopes of being picked...Oh I do hope I am....

So here are my projects.......
A Few Layouts
This snorkel line is Fantastic! I just LOVE it so much and have completed several projects with it. I am only left with very tiny scraps left.....I just can't bear to throw them out. Maybe I can use them in a card or something.

This Lil' Man paper is so much fun too!! I love all the colors and the themes are so RIGHT for my active boys!

Cogsmo is one line I just had to have!! SO many uses.

A few Cards
More of this amazing Snorkel paper!! I just can't get enough!!
Here's a card I created with a little gift card holder on the inside......

Inside of card

Mini book


I just don't know how Cosmo Cricket keeps coming up with such amazing papers and stickers & everything!! It truly is astounding!!

I know that if I am picked it will be a great honor to work with them, Wish me LUCK!!

Thanks for stopping by today, Cosmo and I hope you come back by soon!

Hugs, Jenn K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn:)
`Good Luck` with the DT call!!!not that you will need it your creativity `rocks`..TFS
Have a lovely Wednesday :) xxx

Shantaie said...

Jenn,
Cosmo cricket would be lucky to have such atalented, and upbeat designer as you are!
I wish you oodles of good luck!
Shantaie

Cassie said...

good luck jenn! you would be such a fantastic designer for them!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow, those layouts are AWESOME.. best wishes!!!