Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY......

Well we had a stormy rainy day here...blahh!! But the up side to that is more time in my craft room...YAA!! So I wanted to share a few things I got done.


I am not sure why this layout scanned this way...it really isn't bent sorry for the bad picture. I am really pleased with the layout itself though. I used some new papers I happened upon at a LSS by K&Company called Daydreams...I really like it! I hand stitched all along the outside edge of the page. I so miss these days...awww my baby just turned 3 on Friday already..it is fun to look back.


For this layout I used the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers....I have been waiting to get my hands on them for a while but, knew that they would be in my KOM over at Back porch memories so I waited...geesh that was harder than I thought..hehehe. I had fun working with these papers, not sure how I feel about the outcome of this layout though..I like it but, well I am just not sure what it is about it....I put it away for now, maybe it will come to me.

I also worked on a few card the other day but was unable share them since my camera ate up all the juice in the batteries and I was out..AAAAAAHH!! I tried to scan them but, I think the buttons were throwing the scan off so I had to wait. So here they are...

I love this new stamp collection by Unity!! SO much fun..wish I had more time to play with them....



O.K. well, I will leave you with one last picture of my little furbaby COSMO.........


If that didn't make you smile...well, I don't know what will hahahahaaa!!

Thanks for stopping by, Jenn K

No comments: