Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired # 45

Hello and welcome to another Fabo Inspiration Wednesday! This week we created Shaped cards/projects. Our wonderful Sponsor is Paper popsicles. They have such fun shaped cards.


I chose to create this sweet little baby girls dress. I thought it would be perfect to congratulate the birth of a new little baby girl into the world.

I cut the shape of the card out using the template I received from Paper Popsicles. I then cut some pink vellum out and embossed it with the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder (love this). I applies the vellum to the card and added some ribbon to the center. A few paper flowers at the hem and rick rac trim on the sleeves. The pearls at the neckline finish this card off.

The inside I used some coordinations cardstock in pink that I embossed with the bloom dots embossing folder. I lightly sanded the wmbossed area and stamped my sentiment in green ink.

All finished. Now come on over to the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see all the rest of the creations by the talented design team. Join in the fun with us and show us your shaped card too!

Thanks for stopping by today, Have a great day!, Jenn K

11 comments:

Karen said...

Love your sweet card Jenn! The embossing and touch of rick-rack is sooooooo beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn...
I`love` hoe you created your `beautiful` baby dress..TFS
Have a great week:0)x

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I loveeee the polka dots sooo much. I think those dresses are cute!

Michelle said...

hi jenn..
this dress card is SO sweet...TFS!
michelle

Angie Tieman said...

Jenn, your little dress is DARLING!! Love those little rosettes you added at the bottom!

Amber said...

Jenn, this is just adorable! The colors are so pretty! What a great congrats card for new parents.
Hugs
Amber

June Houck said...

Your dress is so sweet! Love the roses especially :)

Unknown said...

So, so sweet! I love vellum and those darling little flowers!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

LOL! Let me try that again!
Very sweet card Jenn!
It is going to be fun playing along with you girls!
Hugs,
True :) from: "True's Gifts From The Heart"
Come check out my blog candy! ;)

csroyal said...

This card is just beautiful!

Bee said...

Such a pretty card! Love the soft green and pink and the effective embossing :)
Crafts By Bee
Bee Crafty Digi Downloads Blog