Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am here...

So I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. I am not sure where the time is going lately but I do know that those facebook games are down right addicting..LOL!! This weekend my little sis came for a short visit. We went to eat and to see the Ugly Truth. Too funny! It was so predictable but still really cute. Definitely a good one to see with your sis too!

Sunday I went with the boys fishing. My little 3 year old caught a fish that a snake was trying out for breakfast...wow!! I wish I was quick enough to snap a picture....I was so amazed. Never had I seen that before!! By the time I ran over to snap a picture the snake decided to let go of the fish. Darn, don't know if that will happen again anytime soon.

I have been working out on my treadmill now for a month and I have to say it is great! I never thought I would look forward to exercise but, I feel great afterwards. I feel like I have gained much more stamina and strength in the past month. I am really going to focus on my food intake now too. See if I can start to slim down.

Let's see what else have I been doing lately.......well I have been created some scrapbook layouts..I am almost completely caught up in our family album!! I am happy about that. I have also been working on some projects for a guest designer position over on the Crop addict site. That will be featured in Sept. I also have been trying to use up some of the papers and supplies I have collected over the years to make room for all the new things coming out now that CHA is over.

Well, I had better get going...I will be back soon to share some pages I have finished lately and on Wednesday to share the Be Inspired project for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great crafty day!! Jenn K

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow about the snake.. thatd have scared the daylights out of me.. yick!

Good for you on working out!!! Keep up the good work!

Also.. I love your creations.. and even though I dont visit as often, know that I havent forgotten you but that Im just as addicted to FB as well. hehee.. ps: add me!! ;)