Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New DT!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement! Some of you may have already seen this announcement on another blog. But I wanted to share my excitement in joining a new design team!!
Drum roll please!!!!.........................................................................................

I am now officially a part of.........................................................................





THE PINK ELEPHANT!!!

WOOHOOOOO!! I am so excited! This is going to be tons of fun! I only briefly worked with some of these gals on The Cuttlebug Challenge and am so excited to have the opportunity to work with them again!

Be on the lookout for my creation there and I will be sharing all the Fun happening here too!!

See ya soon! Hugs, JennK

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is awesome! They have some wonderful challenges! Congrats!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Jenn!! Welcome to TPE DT!! Can't wait to get to know you better!!
Sheri

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jenn. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for TPE.

Lydia said...

COngrats!!!