Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink Cat Studio announcement!

I have some fun news to share! Pink Cat Studio has New Paper Piecing Projects! I was so honored to be able to try a few of them out before their release and have to say they are very easy to put together. I used the hand cut patterns and it was so fun! You gotta see the new fun designs you can get. Check them out here.

In the meantime here is a project I made with the giraffe paper peicing pattern. I just loved working with this. Ya know I LOVE giraffes!

I can envision using this card for a sweet Valentine or even a sweet baby card. I used some Basic Greay papers for the Giraffe, Basic Grey cardstock sticker a few rhinestones and embossed using my Cuttlebug and the Swiss dots folder. Ribbon is Offray( pink) and Dashes, dots and checks (brown polka dots)

I hope you get a chance to stop by and try a few of these patterns out for yourself.

Have a great day!, Hugs JennK

3 comments:

LORi said...

Ohhhh SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! TFS with us!!!
Hugs - LORi

Emily Leiphart said...

Jenn, this is perfect! I think I'll be using this pattern to make a lot of my baby cards this year. ;)

Carol<>< said...

really cute baby card! I'm going to be Grandma again and if it is a girl it would be perfect!
Carol<><