Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Opps...It's Wednesday!!

Already!  I love long holiday weekends, but it usually throws the rest of my week into a tail spin.  I just can't believe it is already Wednesday!  WOW!  Well, that means that it is time for a new challenge over on The Wild Flower Patch.  To participate this week all you need are a few scallops and buttons.  Easy Peasy right?...so come on, join me and show us your latest project.    Here's mine.

I colored in theses flowers using Copics.  I added a few buttons from my stash and a little peice of ribbon that I uses a rub-on flower on.  I also rubbed on XOXO on the top.  


A few close ups



Well, that's all I have today.  Things keep getting busier and busier around here.  
Thanks for stopping by, JennK

3 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I love the simplicity of this card.. its delicate, but the colors could work for a dude as well! :)

Hope your short week is good!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Having Monday off really screws up my week too! Your card is classic, clean and lovely! Fabulous work!

Jen Shults said...

I hear ya, lol. I keep looking at my calendar making sure its the right day, lol. Gorgeous card! I love the blues and the way you colored this. HUGS!!!