Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

So I awoke this morning to a very Fall day. Wow how the weather seems to change over night. Seems like just last week I was in capris and a t-shirt. Today I am in jeans and a sweatshirt...BRRR. The sun is trying to peek through so maybe before the day is out it will warm up a bit.

So I worked on my challenge 3 over at the Urban Anthology the last few days. This week the challenge was to create an original sketch and the create a layout inspired by that sketch. Also to include one or more of the words...

* Direction

* Nurture

* Strength

* Time


Here is my sketch...


And here is the layout I created...

I used some papers by Bo Bunny..Love them! I hand cut out the flowers and foliage. I love the way this turned out. Simple and clean. Just the way I like it..*giggles* The voting will be begin for Challenge 3 on this Sat. Be sure to pop in and vote on your favorite layout for the week.

Also the voting for Challenge 2 has not closed yet. You still have until Midnight on Oct 7 to vote. Be sure to stop by and vote for your favorite.

Well, I gotta go pick up one of the rugrats from pre-school. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, Jenn K

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I loveee the sketch and the layout.. specifically the layout.. its so fallish.. and it has great subject matter! :)

Happy Fall! ;)