Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Inspiration

I am back with another Wednesday Inspiration.

Today I bring you some fun sparkle. I used some Tattered angels Glimmer mist on some leaves I found outside! It was really easy to do. Just make sure your leaves are not too dry and brittle.

Here are the leaves I started with.

Lay them out on some scratch paper. Next I sprayed the leaves with the glimmer mist.

If you get too much on the leaves you can blot the excess off with a paper towel. I like mine kinda blotchy in some places.

Next I embossed one of the leaves once the glimmer mist was dry. I used the Argyle Cuttlebug Embossing folder. It gave the leave a fun texture.

And here the card is all assembled. I used some Basic Grey papers. The tag I created from some packaging from the chipboard quote sticker. I love it when I can recycle!! Add some ribbon and a few brads and your card is complete.

Have fun playing with glimmer mist on non tradition things...it's fun!!

The next card I created I used a free digital stamp from Digital Delights. I thought this little ghost was just too cute to pass up.

I colored the image with my Copics and then added some Stickles for the sparkle.

The vellum behind my image is embossed using the Houndstooth Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I am not sure who the Boo paper is...I have had it for so long.....*grins*. The ribbon is American crafts and the buttons are from my stash.

I hope you have time to hop on over to the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. I am sure there will be so much eye candy there.

Thanks for stopping by today, Hugs...Jenn K

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow Jenn your leaves are gorgeous as is the card thanks so much for the how to's you have inspired me definitely going to try this.
Also think your Halloween card is adorable.

Terrie B x said...

Hi Jenn!!!
WoW these are gorgeous!!!I love how you used and created those delicious leaves!!!TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

Shantaie said...

Jenn,
Thanks for sharing with us how to recreate those fabulous leaves! this card is stunning!! a fitting tribute to the beauty of fall.