Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WInter??

Well the vote for Urban Anthologies Got talent contest part 3 will close in a few days. If you have not voted yet you have until Thursday at midnight.

So I don't know about where you live but here in Kansas it has been COLD!! It is like we completely skipped past fall and jumped right into winter. I usually really enjoy fall. The beautiful colors, the cooler air, pumpkin patches. But, so far this fall it has been too cold for me to enjoy. I am hoping for the temp. to warm a little by Sat. for Jacobs football game.

On to other news.......

This week we are having some guest designers creating the Wednesday Inspiration over on the Cuttlebug Challenge. I am sure you won't want to miss the inspiration there.

Seems like a lot of people I know have been or are sick lately. Here is a card I created for a loved one.


I know at our house my son and I both came down with some kind of stomach funk....YUCK! No fun at all! On top of that my hubby had knee surgery last Thursday so we all have seen better days *giggle*!

I hope you and your loved ones have been keeping warm and well.

Until next time, happy craftin'! Jenn K

No comments: