Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook

Hello and welcome to another scrap challenge from Ella over at The Pink Elephant!  We all have been so excited to bring these new additions to you and we all hope you are having as much fun as we are.  On with this weeks challenge...it is really simple.  We want to see your Easter/Spring layouts.  Bring on those bunnies, eggs, family gathering, or however you spent the first few days of spring.  For my layout I used some pictures from last years Easter hunt I had not scrapbooked yet.  I used some Basic Grey that I kinda forgot I had...how did that happen?!

Here you can see that I got 4 nice sized photos on my layout.  I used some June Bug papers and embellishments from Basic Grey.  I also used a brad I found of an egg and punched some leaves for behind my journaling.  Overall I am pleased with the layout.

Here is a close-up of some of the embellishments.

And the title area.  I am lovin' that little bee!

I hope you enjoyed my layout for this week.  Now hop on over and see what else the design team has created this week.
Hugs, JennK

3 comments:

Alison said...

This is awesome! I LOVE your title! WHat a great job you did with it! The whole thing looks wonderful!

Trudi said...

This is so cute Jenn, love all the pattern paper and love the title on your page!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Im lovin' the bee too!

You are just full of creativity... so jealous!