Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday today!

Hello all you fabulous crafters!  Welcome to another wonderful Wildflower Wednesday!  This weeks challenge is all about paper piecing.  Unfortunutly I was not able to complete a project this week to share, but I still wanted to let you know about the wonderful fun happening on The Wild Flower Patch blog.  I hope you have a chance to check it out and play along this week.  I will be back soon with more craftiness!  Until then here is a card I created not too long ago where I paper pieced the gift box this sweet little girl is sitting on.  

Till next time have fun crafting!!  JennK

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

This card is so cute.

Jen Shults said...

This looks fabulous! I love that you paper pieced the present... gorgeous work!