Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Pink Elephant's Scrap

Yes, we are scrappin' away at The Pink Elephant!  I hope you enjoyed the first layout challenge over at The Pink elephant.  This week we reworked a past layout.  You can either add to an existing layout or you can recreate the entire layout.  You pick.  I decided to have another go at a class picture for my sons Kindergarten class.  Seems like so long ago.....Awe he was so little then.  sniffle...sniffle...they grow up so fast...

Okay so enough of that...here is my layout.
Before
And After


a closeup of my embellishments.


I did some fake stitching on some of the paper and stickers.  I just LOVE this Robotics collection from Sassafras Lass.  I found it at a local scrappy store before CHA winter and they had it marked down.  I just couldn't pass it up!!  It is so sweet and so perfect for all my boy layouts.

Now it is your turn.  I wanna see your layouts this week, so stop by and link it up.  And don't forget to take a peek at the rest of the design teams layouts..they are AWESOME!

Also stop back by tomorrow for a BLOG HOP.  It will be the kick off hoppin' party for QKR Stampede!  Here is a little peek at what I will have posted......


Have fun craftin'!, JennK

3 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

You rocked this scrap-make over Jenn! I love the brightness and the embellies!

Betty

jinxi~ aka angi said...

What a cute layout!

ps: I forgot to tell you how much I like your new header!

Jess said...

Love how you updated your LO! I had fun with this challenge, its cool to see how styles and even products have changed over the years!