Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Holidays are coming!

Hello friends!  WOW!  I just took a peek at the calendar and can't believe that Thanksgiving is just right around the corner!!  We all know how fast the downhill slide is after the big Feast when Christmas rolls around then before ya know it BAM!!  We are in a NEW YEAR!!  Sheesh!!  So I have been franticly working away on some Christmas presents.  I recently bought some of the Perfect Package Card boxes from Taylored expression.  I gotta say I am LOVIN' the quality of these boxes and having a blast decorating them up for their recipients.  So today I would love to share a little peek at one of the boxes I have been working on.  I want to come back soon and show the entire box with it's contents when I am finished.  But, I just couldn't wait to share a little bit...so Here goes.
I am using the new Curio collection from Basic Grey!!  I AM IN LOVE!!  So pretty, so vintage, just so scrumptious!
 I can't wait to show you all the rest.   Be back soon with some more projects.  
Now back to creating!  Thanks for stopping by!  JennK

No comments: