Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lollies for everyone!

I am BACK!!  Finally, after the worse flu/cold sickies EVA!  I am so happy to say I am on the road to recovery and hopefully after the lysol bombs and mass cleaning it is gone and out of our house.

Since I was feeling pretty good last night I decided to start on some covers for a few lollies for a few preschoolers.  Valentine's is just around the corner ya know?!!  SHEESH!  Time, will it ever slow down a bit?!

Anyway...after a few trial and errors...here is what I came up with....

Cute and simple right?  Since I am making about 15 of these, I didn't want anything too detailed.  Also have to figure the recipients will be more interested in the yummy heart shaped lolly inside.

Wanna make one or a few?  Here's how I did it....

Cut a piece of Cardstock to 3" X 7"  
Score at 1/2", 3 1/2" and 6 1/2"
Next I embossed the cardstock with the dots embossing folder.

Hole here
Fold on the score lines.  Cut some patterned paper to 2 3/4" square
I stamped my sentiment onto some coordinated paper and cut it out. Added some ribbon and punched holes through the bottom part of the lolly cover as you see pictured here.  Fold and glue the two1/2" sections together. then slide you lolly into the sleeve.

Alright...so I made another, one not so simple...but I just had to use this sweet little Love Birds stamp set from We R Memory Keepers.  It came in my Noel Mignon Kit!
Aren't these little birdies sweet?!  I had to emboss them with some shimmery powder.



Easy peasy right??  Hope my instructions made sense...feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!  And if ya make some of these will ya share them with me?  
I would love to see what you create.
Happy Craftin'!  
JennK

No comments: