Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Sickies!!

Uh..Well, it is official!  Littlest boy has taken down the house with what might be the nasty flu bug!  I really don't like the sickies...especially when the biggest kid of the house (aka Hubby) gets down with something.  I don't feel great either, but momma HAS to keep going!  After-all, how would we eat, have clean clothes or exist if momma didn't make it happen, right?!!  LOL!  So for now, I foresee soup and blankets and lots of cough medicine in my future.  I still plan to craft in any moment I get....it may just take me a little longer to get things done...

I will leave you with a few pictures of  my day.

Sleepy boy...still recovering from the sickies....

When little sickie was feeling a little better....he became....ROBOT BOY!  LOL!

A lone card.  I had fun with these sweet owls from a Unity KOM.  Also used up some We R Memory Keepers stickers I have had FOREVER!  And a little pink paper heart from the bakery dept.

My happy boy right before bed....he looks like he is feeling much better.

Well, that is it for today...thanks so much for stopping by!
JennK



1 comment:

ChristyR said...

Love the card and hope he's feeling back to himself soon.