Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Hiya!  How was your weekend?  My little one is still recovering from whatever bug got him down.  Sunday afternoon was full of football excitement.  And I got a little bit of crafting in there too.

I have been meaning to scrap these FUN pictures from the Christmas tree farm.  We had so much fun that day.....LOVE IT! Sorry for the picture quality here...not sure why the right side gets blurry...but the actual layout picture is not that way.  I am sure it has something to do with the crummy lighting.

Here you can see the hand stitching a little better. And the stamped snowflakes on the background.

An assortment of doo-dads.  I created the flower using the scallop Circle die (Spellbinders).  Layer them up and a little crinkling.  Added a button and some floss and...it was done.  So easy and quick to create.

Here you can see the before and after of the chipboard snowflake I used in the layout.  Lucky for me it was already white.  So I embossed it with the large dots folder by Sizzix.  Then I painted it with some Winter Frost paint form Creative Inspirations.  Love that paint!


And finally my sons snowman....it has seen better day...LOL!  Sadly today he is completely gone.....

Well, I am off now to get some chores Crafting done...and maybe a workout in there too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
JennK

No comments: