Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

10 of my favorite projects using chipboard

Hello again friends!  So I just came across a fun design team that I would LOVE to be a part of.  It is called Imaginarium designs and they have some of the best chipboard elements around and tons of talent already on the team that I would be so honored to learn from.  So how do you even begin to be considered for the team?  Well, by showing your top 10 projects using chipboard......so here it goes.  My top 10 projects using chipboard (in no particular order).

1. A chipboard album of one of my favorite subjects!......My BOYS!
 2. My December Daily from 2010 (Sharing just a few pages)...........
3. Creating little pages within pages...with chipboard shapes!
4.  Love me some chipboard accents!
5. And chipboard letters......of course!
6. Oh and the chipboard flourish.........SWOON!
7.  This wall hanging was fun to create, and it all started with a chipboard album...
8. This baby album came out just perfect for a special friends new arrival.
9. I just love this Journal created with a piece of chipboard covered in patterned paper.
10. And the final project that I used chipboard........A super fun scrapbook page; complete with chipboard snowflake and Sentiment.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a peek at my top 10 uses for chipboard...so far.  

Happy Craftin'!

No comments: