Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Clean up is Complete!!

Hello friends!  I have seriously been missing my crafty fun.  Lately between working a full-time job, running and my kidos I have accumulated a HUGE mess in my crafty space!  So I had not been creating anything...BOOO!   Today I decided to put an end to all that craziness and clean up  my crafty space!  OH, the horror!  But it had to be done...several hours later and I now have a fresh clean crafty space once again.  when I was all finished I went for a run and now I am ready to get my craft on!

I also noticed that it is time for Imaginisce is having a DT call right now that ends on Friday.  OOOOOO how exciting!  Wish I could get on with that fun group, hmmmm maybe I can whip up some things to show them how crafty I am.  Wanna check it out for yourself??  Take a PEEK.

Well this post is gonna be short and sweet so I can get to crafting.  I will have something to show soon.

Till then, Happy Craftin'!
JENN

No comments: