Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sketch play...

Hello friends!  I am back tonight with a Christmas card I created with the sketch over on the talented Deconstructed Sketch site.  I used Sketch 28.  Jen does such a fantastic job with these sketches!  So, wanna see what I came up with??
 I just love this stocking ribbon.  I found this in a little craft store last year...lucky me! I cut a few strips of paper and then punched the edge with the doily lace punch by Martha Stewart. added some silver ribbon and a flower by Prima.
I was so lucky to find a scrap of this sweet reindeer paper!  I am not exactly sure but I think it is by MME.  A bit of red behind that embossed with the argyle embossing folder by cuttlebug.

A little sparkle vellum cut with the Labels Two nestabilities die and stamped with a sweet sentiment. I inked the edges just a bit.  

Love getting back to the crafting...and I even got a short run in today too.  YAY!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy Craftin'!

No comments: