Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Harvest

Hello all, I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving day filled with lot's of good food and company.  I am happy to report that the turkey was not dry and the pie was sweet; so I am calling this Thanksgiving dinner a success.

I FINALLY got my craft on and created a wee card!  YAY!  I used up some Basic Grey scraps to create my lovely card.  Ya gotta love when you can do that.

A little close up of the yummy Prima flowers I inked up with distress ink (old paper). The leaves I cut out using an old school Sizzix die (leaf stem).  A paper pieced a bit of color on them for added interest.
Here is the full card.  I am lovin' the rich fall colors of this card.  I am back to it, crafting that is.  So be on the lookout for much, much more!!  

News of  my other hobby.......running; I signed up for another marathon event.  This time it will be a half marathon in Dallas.  It is coming up in March.  I just know it will be here before I know it!  I am kick starting my training again.  I am one happy gal!  Between my running, crafting and my little family; I really couldn't ask for more!  So THANKFUL!
Jenn K

No comments: