Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back from vacation

Hello friends!  I am back from my family vacation over the Christmas break.  We had lot's of fun with family and friends.  Now it is getting things back to what I call "normal" around our house.
 I have lot's of fun and exciting things coming up this month.  I am happy to report that I will be teaching a craft class this month.  We will be making Valentines using a resist technique like the one I used to create the card set for my sons teacher.  If you are in the Harper, KS area On Jan. 18 at 7pm come by and have some fun at The Tattered Rose.

Also I am excited to be working with a really great upcoming kit.  I can't wait till I can share more about it....*GRINS*

And I have a great giveaway to share too!! You can ENTER TO WIN A TIM HOLTZ PRIZE PACKAGE! Just head on over to partyblog.mygrafico HERE for your chance.  This is one AWESOME giveaway!!

I think that about does it for today...Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: