Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spread the LOVE

I am back with a few more cards I created with the amazing kit available this month over on the Cupcards to go blog.

 This card was inspired by the sketch available this month over on Cupcards to go.  
 This ruffled ribbon was a great way to add a sweet touch to this card.  I also hand stitched a little along the edge.
All the little embellishments in this kit really made it easy to make a great card.  
 I embossed the card base of this card with the heart blocks embossing folder.  
Bliss was stamped on the script patterned paper, then I added the stickles in pink (in the kit) on the clear overlay.  

I can not tell you enough how beautiful this kit is!  It is FULL of product and the pre-cut cards are made of GORGEOUSLY thick cardstock!  Not that flimsy stuff you often encounter.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Happy Craftin'!, 

No comments: