Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heart Pocket

Hi friends!  So one of the challenges this month over on Cupcards to go is to create a project using paper doilies and stickles in a unique way.  So I created a cute heart pocket that is just perfect for filling with a sweet treat.  You could hang this on your sweeties door for a little surprise.
 It is super quick and easy to make.  To make the paper doilies a little stronger I attached one of the doilies to a white sheet of cardstock.  Then attach both doilies together and stitch along the edge.  Be sure to stop before closing up your heart all the way.  Then punch one hole on each side of the (cardstock re-enforced) heart and attach your ribbon to create a hanger.
The stickles I added to the button embellishment.  
 I hope you have had fun stopping by each day to see a new project.  I do still have one more card to share.  That will be at a later date though.  I will have step by step instructions available so you can re-create the card yourself.

Be sure to stop by the cupcards to go blog for some amazing craft inspiration and the latest kit available.

Happy Craftin'!, 

No comments: