Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentines for your sweetie!

Hello friends, I am excited to finally be able to share the cards I have created recently for a great kit and blog site.  The blog is Cupcards to go, super cute right?!  I love the play on words.  The kit this month is full of sweet elements from Basic Grey's new line Kissing Booth.  I will be showing a few cards each day and a super cute way to use the heart doilies you can get right now.

 I had a ton of fun working with this ruffly ribbon. 

 So far this card is one of my personal favorites.  I inked up the paper die cutout (spellbinders Fair Isle) with tea dye ditress ink and hollyhock ink (close to my heart).  I really like the effect.  
The sentiment (bliss) and the butterfly both are Stampin Up.  LOVE!!  

I really am honored anytime I have a chance to work with an amazing kit and design team.  Thank you Cassonda for inviting me to play along this month.  Stop by her amazing blog (Cupcards to go) to get this amazing kit and see lot's of inspiration for your next crafty project.

Check back with me tomorrow for some more cards!

Happy Craftin', 

No comments: