Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guest Dt call!

Hello crafters!  It is another rainy day here ate my house...but the sun is sunning in my crafty room.  I was able to spend some time this afternoon crafting and I want to share a car I created for the Whiff of Joy stamps guest dt call.  If you want to check out this wonderful opportunity for yourself you can find all the information on the Whiff of Joy blog.

On to my creation.  I used up some more Cosmo Cricket stash for this card too.....gotta love that.
I used this too cute Sugar Nellie stamp.  She is just sweet as can be holding her basket of apples among the flowers.
A few close-ups of the card.  I used some distress ink on the edges of everything.  I also added some sparkle up on her little flower headband.  I colored the image with Copics.

Hope you enjoyed my project today.  Have a great Sunday afternoon!  JennK

4 comments:

Alison said...

Adorable! What a sweet image! And a great card!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

This is such a sweet card, you have coloured this sugar nellie image beautifully.xxxx,

Jennifer said...

LOVE that stamp! Such a cute card!!