Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Something different today...

Happy Friday, are you ready for a 3 day weekend?  I am!  School is now officially over for the summer, now on to bbq's and summer fun!  We usually kick off the memorial day weekend with the opening of our pool.  This weekend will be filled with some good food, pool opening and hopefully some house projects getting completed.  Of course Monday we will take time out to remember what memorial day is all about.

Today I also want to share with you a card I created with a QKR Stampede train stamp.  I have used this image before for a fathers day card.  Today I am bringing you something a little different.  I paired this image with some beach/Hawaiian print paper.  I wasn't sure what the outcome was going to be, but I gotta tell ya I am pleased.
The stamp I used is a train stamp by QKR Stampede.  The paper is from a stack by DCWV called Tahiti beach stack.  I love the colors of the stack!  And I think this worked out really great. 

 This button was one from a pair of pants I retired.  
Here is the inside of the card.
I cut out some of the flower design paper for a nice accent to the inside of my card.

Thank for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend! JennK

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous card!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow!!! That is cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!!