Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday

Wednesday!  It is finally here!  YAY!!  Why am I so happy for today?  Well for starters it means I have a new challenge to share with you from The Wild Flower Patch.  Secondly today is the LAST day of SCHOOL!!  I keep singing " Schools out for summer.....Schools out foreva!" HAHAHAA!!  I think I may be more excited than the kids...okay it is probably a tie.

You are probably wondering what this weeks challenge over on The Wild Flower Patch blog is.....well it is all about being MONOCHROMATIC.  That's it....just create a monochromatic project of your choice and link it up before next Wednesday.

All I can say for my project this week is..."It's NOT easy being GREEN"...Famous words by a favorite frog.  I started out thinking that green would be great!  Still I do really like the card I created....but feel it is a little St. Patty day is all.  Nothing wrong with that...just not what I was going for....hehheee.
So...What do you think?  I used the Mad Hatter digi for this card colored in with Copics.  The papers are Basic Grey.  

A little closer so you can see the coloring.

I would love to know what you think of my sample this week.  Also would love for you to join us on The Wild Flower Patch blog.  You might even win some great digi stamps of your own to play with.

Have a wonderfully crafty day!!  JennK

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my he looks awesome... your coloring is just insane!!! And I love all the green. :D He's just perfect. REALLY gorgeous work, girl!! Hugs!!