Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scrappin Time!

Hello Thursday!  It is time for another Scrappin' challenge over at The Pink Elephant!!  And this week it is all about PINK!!  Yes, all you have to do is create any Scrapbook Page Layout or mini Album! Use any size page layout; 6x6, 8x8, 12x12 or any size mini album as well!  Add some pink to it and you are in!

For my project I decided to do a page for my sweet Kitty!  I just Love her to bits...as you can probably tell form her very own page!  I had fun adding some pink elements....and green, Love that combo.I couldn't help myself...with her pretty green eyes.  So here it is the Kitty page!  I named Feline Friend.

I used a few papers from 2 different Basic Grey collections.  I Love to mix and match.  I also used some Basic Grey elements and my yummy distress ink.  The flowers were from my flower pile...and the ribbon is from my stash as well.

Here is a close up of my title.  I used some Hero Arts rhinestones. And a cute little kitty brad from around the block.

Another close up.  Love these little Basic Grey clips!

Here you can see my layered flower, some ribbons and a closer shot of the photograph I used.  She was sitting up on a counter in my scrappy room.  It was so cute because she started out sitting behind this panel of chiffon...next thing I know she was attacking it!  HAHAHAAAAA!!  She is too funny!  Love my little fur ball!

I hope you get a chance to play with us in this weeks scrapbook challenge.  Hop on over to The Pink Elephant for the rest of the dt creations and to link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Craftin', JennK

3 comments:

Alison said...

This is so pretty! I love the simplicity of it. Great photo too!

Fern said...

What a cute layout and sweet kitty!!! Anyway, she looks sweet here in the photo!! Funny story.. I have a kitty like that too... Wouldn't know what to do without him!!! Hugs!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a darling layout! I love the kraft backdrop with the bold elements! Beth