Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday

It is already Wednesday again!  Can you believe how quick the days go by??  I feel like I blink sometimes and a whole week flies by!  Today I am bringing you a new challenge over at The Wildflower Patch.  I actually have two examples with this fun and easy recipe.  The recipe challenge is ribbon, sparkle and dimension!  Fun huh?!


The image I used on both my examples is from Jen's newest collection of cuties!  This one is called Flower Fairy Daisy.  I used Copics to color her in and the last of this yummy flower ribbon from American Crafts.


Here is a closeup of the coloring.
And a closeup of my sparkle...I colored some clear rhinestones with Copics to match.

Alright for this next card I was inspired by 2 challenges.  The first was The wild Flower Patch recipe and the second was the Burtonesque Dolls challenge.... Burton Chicks. Really simple; create a card, page layout, or project with a doll, heroine, or chick that you know would belong in a Tim Burton film!

So I think this next card fits into that category...

I had lot's of fun coloring her in to fit this theme...of a Burton Chick!

A few closeups for ya....

And the inside too!


These challenges were so much fun!  And guess what both you could win some Wild Flower Patch digital stamps for yourself!  YAY!!  So get out some paper and stamps and see what you can come up with.  Don't forget to get them linked up to The Wild Flower Patch and The Burtonesque dolls too!

See ya there!  Jenn K


5 comments:

Alison said...

These are both fabulous! I esp. love the wings on the second card! They are just beautiful! Awesome job on both!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I love the first one.. it is hella cute!!! Love the polka dots.. I think I have a thing for them. and I like how you did the leaf in the inside on the 2nd card. You do such great stuff! :)

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Ahhh so great! I love the Wildflower Patch Digi's!

Betty Boo! said...

Oh she's perfect for a TB film! Love the blue hair, love how you have displayed how versatile she can be! Thank you for joining us this week at The Burtonesque Dolls!

Betty

Jackie Thomas said...

What a truly fabulous card Jenn. Very burtonesque. Thanks for joining us this week in the Burtonesque Dolls challenge. hugs xo jackie